Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And the winner is...

I'm pleased to announce the winner of the "just the way you are" bracelet is lucky number 7, Michelle G!! Congratulations Michelle! Please contact me with your address so I can mail your bracelet to you. :-)

Michelle's comment was number 7 after subtracting my own comments and a duplicate.

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment. I know it can be hard to give ourselves a pat on the back sometimes but I really enjoyed reading everyone's positive words about themselves. They really warmed my heart. :-)

Enjoy your bracelet Michelle!

Just-the-way-you-are;-Brace


Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...