Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ribbon Love ♥

You may have already guessed this, but I am a girly girl. I love all things pink. OK, maybe not baby pink but fun berry shades of pink. I love hearts, I love flowers and things that sparkle make my heart flutter. But really, is there anything more girly than ribbons?

Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon by Flame Kissed Art Glass
I have been devouring ribbons lately. Particularly beautiful, hand-dyed silk ribbons. With their soft crinkly texture and smooth color gradations these handmade lovelies add a touch of elegance to any design.

Here are a couple of my own designs featuring Flame Kissed Art Glass's captivating hand dyed silk ribbons.

The Garden Path by Lisalu Jewels (SOLD)
Garden-Path-Necklace-Collag

This necklace features a gorgeous handcrafted ceramic pendant by Shaterra Clay Studios. I have combined it with freshwater pearls, Vintaj natural brass chain and of course, a beautiful silk ribbon in earthy shades of gold and green.

Black Tie Surprise by Lisalu Jewels
Black-Tie-Surprise-Necklace

This necklace features a set of stunning handcrafted lampwork beads by IrinaS. These citrusy hued works of glass art came all the way from Croatia! I have combined them with Swarovski pearls, a Thai silver toggle clasp and a sleek black silk ribbon.

Sugar Me Sweet by Lisalu Jewels
Sugar-me-Sweet Necklace

You may recognize this necklace from my last blog post. This necklace was my entry for the February, Love My Art Jewelry challenge. It features a polymer clay pendant by Cindy Gimbrone combined with enamel and lampwork beads and finished with a delicious coral and pink silk ribbon.

I have a colorful stash of silk ribbons just waiting to be made into something pretty and oh-so-girly.

Sparkle and shine girly girls!

Tied with a bow,

3 comments:

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...