Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm back!!!

Oh how I've missed you all!!!  Over the past several weeks I've been busy with a bit of a home project as we've been getting our townhouse ready to sell.  We put in new floors (ourselves), we painted top to bottom, we redecorated and we de-cluttered (a fancy real estate term for putting your junk in storage).  Although it looks fantastic in here (if I do say so myself) I am exhausted and I miss my creative mess.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to make any jewelry or keep up with my favorite blogs while I was up to my eyeballs in paint and sawdust but it's all done now and I'm back baby!  We are still looking for the perfect house (with the perfect studio of course) and I'll keep you up to date with our search. :-)

My Living Room

I spent the last couple of days working on some new jewelry (Yay!) and I will share some pictures over the next week.  Here's a sneak peek of one of my new pieces.
Honeysuckle Bracelet

I'm looking forward to getting caught up on all my favorite blogs.  I hope you are all having a great spring!

Much love,


16 comments:

  1. Is it weird that your Honeysuckle bracelet is making my mouth water? Now I'm craving something sweet and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning living room Lisa! I think you will have no problem finding a buyer for that. I know that when we listed our house we didn't do much, then when we finally switched to a new agent and did 12 straight days of work on the house it paid off with an offer within the week (unfortunately, that fell through but only because someone three house up the line lost their funding!). I know it will happen for you.

    And new studios are so much fun! I am finally outfitting my studio to be what I need it to be.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, just wondering if you still have a blog or if you are not blogging any more.. I have often wondered what "happened to you and if you are ok" Regards,
    jenni

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...