I have had several requests to share how I created the signature on the bottom of my posts and I'm happy to share! This is my first time creating any kind of tutorial so bear with me and please let me know if this makes sense. :-)
Here's my signature:
Here's how you can make one for yourself. First either click on my signature or go to My Live Signature.
1. Click on "Click Here to Start". Ignore all the stuff on the bottom of the screen.
2. Then click on Create a New Signature "Using the Signature Creation Wizard".
3. Enter your name. Since there seems to be a lot of beaders named Lisa I decided to go with "Lisa G". ;-)
4. Choose your font. There are 120 to choose from. Once you've chosen click "Next Step".
5. Choose your size. Mine is size 5.
6. Now you can select your color and background color. Just highlight the letters in the box and a color picker will pop up. I kept mine black and white but you can coordinate your signature to match your blog.
7. Choose your slope. This can really add to the handwritten signature look depending on the font you chose.
8. Now your signature is ready! But how do you use it? First you need to get the HTML code for your signature. Click on "Want to use this signature?".
9. Then click on "Generate HTML Code".
10. Now click on "Generate a code for my handwritten signature".
11. Highlight your code and copy it. I pasted mine into a Word doc and saved it on my desktop for easy access later.
12. Now, when you've finished writing your blog post, click "Edit HTML".
13. Paste your HTML code signature at the bottom of your post. When you click back to "Compose" you can move it around.
Here's the one I created while writing this:
I hope that makes sense. :-) Feel free to message me with any questions.
Have a great day!
(I had to try this font) :-)
PS: I know this works in blogger but I'm not sure how it would work in other blogging programs.