Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Treasuries

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're having a great week!  Things have been busy around here as usual and I'm hoping to share some new things with you later this week.  I have been in Spring and Summer jewelry making mode even though the weather outside still feels wintry.  I'm hoping it warms up soon!

I just wanted to take a minute to share the three beautiful and colorful treasuries I've been featured in this week.

My Dutch Delft Earrings were featured in this one.


Colors of Spring by GlassbyLeese
My Dreaming of Spring necklace was featured in this one.


Teal Dreams by Blueribbonmom
My Teal my Heart necklace was featured in this one.

I love the beautiful colors in all of these!  It's always such a nice surprise to be included in someones treasury.  I'm hoping to make a few myself soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...