Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Now on Etsy!

I did it! I finally got my shop up on Etsy! It will have everything that my website has listed but is great for those who prefer to shop on Etsy. I think it looks pretty good! I will be adding product gradually over the next week. I'm so tempted to throw everything up there right away but according to Etsy experts it's best to list a few products a day for the best exposure. I guess I'll have to be patient.

Lisalu Jewels on Etsy

I have also joined the Etsy for Autism Team. I'm hoping to raise awareness and draw attention to the difficulties families living with autism face. You may know that my son has Autism Spectrum Disorder. Much of my day is spent taking him to therapy appointments, cooking special meals for him and teaching him to be the best little boy he can be. Many of the things the average person takes for granted are a struggle for those living on the spectrum. We see this everyday with our son but we keep moving forward with our chins up. He's making improvements and we have high hopes for him.

If you would like to read more about our story, see my first blog post Let's Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...