Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It was time...

It was time... My studio was a MESS and it was time to clean it up. Normally I work quite well in a mess (See my post Creative Mess) but this was getting ridiculous. I had left myself no space to work.

My desk before the big clean:



Ugh...


Well, it took me a couple of days but I can see the top of my desk now!


I picked up all the stray beads and organized them into my colorful "bead soups". Sure I could have put them all away into their own little sections in my drawers and containers but I find these little soups so inspiring! Plus, that would have taken forever!


I found them so inspiring that I had to take a few pictures of them!


The Neutral Mix, The Blue Mix, The Black/Brown Mix, The Green/Aqua Mix, The Red/Yellow Mix and the Purple Mix!


A close up.


The Green/Aqua Mix


It feels so much better now! Watch for a surge of stuff being added to my shop. I'm sure my desk will be back to the "before" in no time. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...