Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Color Spotlight: Winter White

I'm looking out my window and seeing tiny little snowflakes beginning to fall. The temperature has dropped and it's looking awfully wintry out there. I was thinking about which color to spotlight today and Winter White seemed to be the perfect fit. I had so much fun making my Chartreuse Treasury last week that I decided to do it again. Now unlike Chartreuse, where my options for selection were very limited, there was an abundance of Winter White. 'Tis the season I guess!

Cozy up for these Winter White pics!

'Winter Whites' by lisalujewels


Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...