Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Color Spotlight: Chartreuse~ Love it or hate it?

The color chartreuse brings out strong emotions in people. It's one of those colors you either love or hate. It's rare for a person to feel completely neutral about chartreuse. I personally love it. Would I wear a chartreuse sweater? Probably not but it small doses chartreuse can add a much needed pop of color. It's beautiful in home decor and looks fantastic combined with bluish greens like peacock or teal and with brown for a retro vibe. Combine it with black and white for a look that's classy and modern. I had fun searching Etsy today for some lovely chartreuse items. Instead of listing them one by one here on my blog I decided to do an Etsy treasury. What fun!

Here are some fabulous chartreuse finds.
Enjoy!

'Chartreuse~ Love it or hate it?' by lisalujewels

LA FEE VERTE Absinthe Green ...


$145.00

Dipping dish - ginkgo in cha...


$22.00

Set of two (2) 18 inch throw...


$27.00

Chartreuse Enameled Earrings...


$42.00

ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING -...


$250.00

Chartreuse Modern Eco Friend...


$20.00

Chartreuse Circles - wirewra...


$40.00

Peacock Feather Silk Dupioni...


$65.00

Ruffle Scarf, Hand Knit Wool...


$28.00

Green Cameo Feather Nerd


$30.00

Tree Silhouette Wrap LEATHER...


$25.00

Christmas Nested Mini-Bowls ...


$28.00

Touch - 8x10 Fine Art Nature...


$20.00

Bag Purse - Sun Lemon Lime


$68.00

Split Pea Versatility - Butt...


$70.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

4 comments:

  1. I love chartreuse! I would even wear a sweater that shade...actually I have... and I own two pairs of shoes that color too! I think of it as such a spring shade but some of the items you've featured here make me think of it for other seasons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Ooooh, chartreuse shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it! It looks marvelous with purple!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...