Sugar Me Sweet ~ Pendant: Cindy Gimbrone, Enamel Bead: Sue Beads, Lampwork: J Savina Beads, Ceramic: Golem Studio.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Thrills

I'm kind of in love with my mailman. OK, not really, he's kind of old and I am happily married after all, but I do get a little tingle of excitement when I see that red truck rolling down the street. Why? Because he always brings me little yellow envelopes filled with goodies. How thoughtful of him. ;-)

I consider myself to be a treasure hunter. My husband on the other hand might call me a shopaholic. Either way I have to admit I get a bit of a thrill shopping for pretty, shiny things. Shopping on-line is the best. There's that tingle of excitement when I find some beautiful beads and a second one when they arrive in my mailbox. Do I have a problem? Maybe...

Yesterday's little yellow envelope of love contained these frosted coral/red crab agate beauties.


I didn't have a plan for these when I bought them but I've already been putting them to use in a new necklace that I hope to finish today.

Here's a sneak peek:


What have you got for me today Mr Mailman?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...